lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

Unidad 9

My name is Julio Vilchez, the unit 9 it’s about all kind of foods like vegetable, fruit, meat and beans between others. I’m going to tell you what I do like and what I dislike. I like fruit, meat and chicken but I don’t like fish either vegetable.

9. FOOD


I like to eat a lot, but since I love to be healthy, I start the day with a big breakfast with scrambled eggs, cheese, ham, some slice of bread, and I like to drink bananas juice and coffee with milk. For lunch, I use to eat vegetables soup, fish, meet or chicken and vegetables. Some times, I eat bananas or another kind of fruit. For drink, I prefer just water. I eat a snack at 4: 00 pm; it could be cookies and juice or some yogurt. For dinner, I like to eat some cereal with a cup of milk.








No hay comentarios: