lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

Unidad 10



My name’s Julio Vilchez and I like to play soccer and baseball with my friends in my free times and the weekends. We use to go to the club because there is a stadium. I like to practice these sports because I enjoy a lot playing with my friend and also doing exercise.


10. You can play baseball really well

Hello my name is Julio
Do you like sports?
Yes, I like sports.
What Sports do you like?
I like Soccer and baseball.
What do you watch on TV?
I watch Soccer, Tennis, and Baseball on TV.
Who do you Play Baseball With?
I play with some friends and family.
When does Your Team Practice?
We Practice on weekends.
What Time do you Practice on weekends?
We start at nine o’ clock in the morning.
Where do you go to play Baseball?
I go to the club.
What do your parents thinks of Baseball?
They Thinks it’s good for us.









1 comentario:

andres_thecotu dijo...

Mr. July I hope that this very or, it is pleasant to me that it likes the sports like to my, I hope that someday we pruned to play baseball together soccer or basketball.